Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Natasha!

Natasha turns 7 today! Technically not until 11:15 tonight, but we won't make her wait that long for her gifts. She looks darling today, and was excited to wear her birthday headband. Hope you have a wonderful day Tasha, can't wait for the cowgirl party tomorrow!

Had to throw this in too. Dr. Seuss's birthday celebration was Monday at school, and they asked the kids to dress up like a character from one of his books. She chose Cindy Lou Who (sp?) from the Grinch, it was a task to try to get the hair like hers, but we did our best!

5 comments:

The Prices said...

Treygan is very jealous, he says he wants to be 7! I think you did great with Cindy Lou Who

Ashley E said...

HAppy Birthday Natasha. Ave is very excited for your Party.

Suzanne Plant said...

Happy Birthday Natasha! Love her hair - so cute!

Ryan & Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Tasha! I knew it was coming up soon. I can't believe how fast it has taken for seven years to pass by. I feel like it was yesterday I was at your 1st birthday party. Love the "Big Girl Bed" Cass, but I really love that shelf with the flowers and your initials (did mommy make it?) Love you guys!

Natallee said...

Happy BIrthday Natasha! She is such a cute girl! And I love the hair do!