Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally updated

Don't die of shock that I have actually updated the blog. Be sure to scroll all the way through, there is a lot I have missed.

It all started when I got my "little lady" for Christmas. That is what we call my new netbook. I love it, and have used that for everything, so I haven't even been on the family computer where we keep all of our pictures, so that has slowed me down in the blogging world.

Finally today, I took the time to sit down, dowload the over 500 pictures, and work on the blog, only to find that my husband has changed everything on the home computer, including the operating system. My typical program for downloading and editing pictures is not on the computer anymore! AHHHH!! So, when my darling gets home from work, and puts my programs back on, I will be able to have all of the pictures facing the correct way. Gotta love those tech savy husbands... :)

No comments: