Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Time!

It has been a while since I updated and a lot of things have happened, LOTS of pictures to share.

Natasha and Cassie spent most of Saturday in the kiddie pool with their good friends Libby and Zack. Mommy was on hand at all times for saftey, and water and treats as needed. Aaron worked in the yard till 7:30, he was exhausted, but did enjoy being in the sun.

We had a great time at the Provo 4th of July parade. We went with Gramie, Papa, Aunt Jordan, and Aaron's long time friend Brandon and his family. You can see Natasha lost her front tooth!



That night we were lucky enough to be given two free tickets to the Stadium of Fire where Miley Cyrus was doing a show! Natasha was in HEAVEN!!! Thanks Uncle Dave, you made her day, and we had great seats!!!


Natasha had her Kindergarten graduation, and it was darling. I didn't cry on her first day of school, but I certainly teared up at this darling program! She is the future class of 2020.

Mrs. Lo was a great teacher!

Natasha did a great job on her part, "K is for Kindergarten we can't believe it's done, but we sure are excited to go to grade one!"

The "cute boy" in class sat at her table, and she was thrilled.

The week before school ended we had a field trip to the Zoo. I was able to bring Cassie and we all had a wonderful time seeing all of the animals that the kids had done their reports on.

3 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

It's amazing how fast the summer goes with all the different activities! Thanks for letting Libby & Zack hang out in your pool...they all look so cute relaxing with their treats. Your yard is also looking great!!

Kirstynn Evans said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE you went to see Miley Cyrus! I remember when Josh was obsessed with her dad! And how in the hack did Stadium of Fire get a star like Miley? I saw it once and Donny Osmond was the guest! Whatever! Then again, I guess he would be one of the biggest stars from Utah, right?

Kirstynn Evans said...

Hey there. Things must be pretty busy, beucase I haven't seen a new post in a few weeks! Tell me more about this NYC trip. I am VERY interested, except we are going to be in Disney the 6-12th. Then when I get home, I may need some recouping time. However, if it is later in the month, I would SERIOUSLY consider a POSH fun trip with you! I am flattered you would ask!!!!!