Monday, September 15, 2008

NY trip

We had a wonderful trip. Here are some of the highlights!

Even though the picture didn't come out very well. I had a WONDERFUL time visiting my friends and eating at my favorite restaurant, Maggianos!

This picture is for Camille - in case anyone was wondering, Ben Franklin's grave is in Philadelphia, not Boston.


some of the fun sights.



Our hotel was right by Aaron's work. The hotel is the red building on the left, and the huge one on the right is the World Financial Center. In case you are wondering, we got in trouble for taking Aaron's picture on the outside of the building. Security is very tight there. We could see the Statue of Libery from a walking area by the hotel.

We had a ton of fun on Canal Street in China Town.

We saw Jersey Boys on our anniversary (11 years!). We still have all of the great music stuck in our heads.

Cassie loved the China jammies we brought her.

This weekend we went up to the mountains to see the beautiful leaves. Natasha figured she would get a wedding bouquet ready - just in case.

4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

I'm glad you had fun! New York is a great place to visit. I love it.

The Peterson 5 said...

That looks so fun! That is somewhere I definitely want to visit someday. Cassie looks so cute in her jammies, but then again when doesn't she look cute!! Natasha is also such a funny & cute little girl!!

The Jackson's said...

Looks like so much fun. That is one place I still really want to go. Hopefully someday.

Kirstynn Evans said...

What a BLAST! NYC will never be the same. I am dying to get back there some day. If you ever have to go again, and need some company, please let me know. I would have loved to go this time, but that dang disney trip was in the way! I am glad you had fun.