Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our little Conan, Gateway, and a 2 wheeler


With all of the changes with Natasha's hair, it has made me want to play around with Cassie's more. Since we have more time for the two of us during the days Natasha is at school, we play more than we ever have before. One day I decided to try to blow out her hair to see what she looks like with striaght hair. Well, lets just say, the Lord knew what he was doing when He gave Cassie curly hair, she looked like Conan O'brian! This photo also shows the other two things she is all about right now. 1. Potty training (she is wearing a pull up in this shot), and 2. She wants to show us her teeth all of the time. Big sister is loosing a lot of teeth right now, and gets a lot of attention for it, so she doesn't want to be out done.


We took the "train" into the city on Saturday with the girls. They loved the fountain, Natasha tried to be in it without getting wet, and did a really good job. Cassie only wanted to watch, no desire to get wet on her part.





Last night we planned that we would take Natasha to have some serious biking lessons without her training wheels. We are far behind on this one, and it has been frustrating for her that her friends have already learned this. What can I say, Philly didn't have a lot of places to teach her. Anyway, she did great, and Daddy was a wonderful teacher. I am also trying out some new photography techniques. We had a great lesson at our last Relief Socity Enrichment night, thanks Denise. I got her in some open shade, got closer up, and turned off my flash. I still haven't read the owners manuel to my camera, but I will get there!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

so fun!!And I do love the pictures! THey look great!!

Sisters staying connected... said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the blown-out look though, so funny! Don't be mad we are staying MI! I am just glad we finally made up our minds! Tell me how no-training-wheels goes! ...alie

Mrs. JM said...

Guess Who Won The SCENTSY Drawing At Ashley's Party?? (I linked to your blog through hers!). Congrats! I'll email you.

Miss Rachel said...

We searched your whole blog for this one picture. Nate heard about the 'Conan hair' and we just had to see it! it was perfect, and in the words of conan, hair like that "doesn't just happen" your family is adorable, I'm glad we could visit your blog!