Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas Catchup

Yes, Christmas really did exist at our house. I LOVE Christmas and prepare for it all year long, but when I am done, I am done, so it has been hard for me to want to post about it - mind you I have already bought my first Christmas gift for this year's Christmas. I am strange, what can I say.

After a nearly 2 hour wait, we finally got to talk to Santa. Next year I will never wait till the week before Christmas to see him!!!

The girls were both able to decorate the ginger tree this year, and they loved working together.

They had beautiful green Christmas dresses. Our color options are limited since most of the Christmas dresses are red and don't always work with their beautiful hair.

They were so excited on Christmas Eve, they could barely contain themselves.

Natasha got her coveted "Spy Kit", and she was in heaven. These glasses have mirrors and allow you to see behind you!

I surprised Aaron and got him what we now call the snow beast. To call it a snow blower really isn't accurate. It is a beast, and does a great job, even if it is taking up nearly all of the shed!

Cassie loved her Elmo from Santa, but Christmas day she wore her "cooker outfit" for hours. We love all of her pretend treats she makes for us.

1 comment:

Kirstynn Evans said...

YAY!!! Youre blogging again! I have been thinking about you guys, and hoping all is well. Yeah, I should have emailed, or called, but I was waiting for blog posts to come out! I knew they would come sooner or later. Hope you are all well. We think about you guys lots, and pray for you often. Give the girls hugs and kisses for us!!!