Sunday, February 8, 2009

I love to see the temple

The Draper temple near us is having the open house before it is dedicated, and we had a wonderful time being able to take the girls on a tour. I remember when I was about Natasha's age and went on an open house tour of the Chicago temple. That visit always stuck with me, and I was hoping that Natasha would enjoy it as much as I did. The girls really looked forward to it, and insisted on wearing white dresses, even though the tour only requests church attire. They did pretty good on the tour, weren't as quiet as I would have like, but I think they felt the spirit, and learned a lot.

After the tour they have an area for treats and we were able to take a picture. Yes, Aaron did enjoy himself, despite the strange look on his face!

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

I get to go on Wednesday this week and can't wait! I love that they wanted to wear white dresses. So cute!