Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My first baby girl is all grown up


My little sister, Jordan graduated from high school on May 30. I am nearly 12 years older than her, but we are extremely close. She was my first baby girl, and has certainly been the most well behaved baby girl I have ever had. I was there when she was born, on her first day of school, for her first formal dance (which I flew in from PA for), and I am very glad that I was there for her on this important day as well. I love you Jordan and am very proud of you! Good luck at Utah State in the Fall!


We were lucky that all of the grandparents were able to be with us.

Cassie wanted to join in the fun.

My three baby girls!


This group has been friends for YEARS!!! They all live within a few streets of eachother, and are a great group of kids!

Jordan looked beautiful in her graduation dress.

Natasha wanted to pose just like her aunt.

Cassie was amazingly good at the long graduation, but when it came to the dinner afterward, all she wanted was her "PASSA!"

Jordan is leaving for a trip to Europe in a few weeks, and we thought a set of luggage would be a good gift. Maybe I went a little overboard, it is so huge she can fit in it!

3 comments:

Walkers said...

She is that old already! I bet you will miss your shopping buddy while she is in Europe :) Cassie is sooo cute!

Natallee said...

How cute! WOW, 12 years apart- but you look alot alike!! Congratulations on the special day!

Kirstynn Evans said...

GOOOOO Jordy! It is so fun to see pictures of it all! I remember when Jordy was so little. Into everything her big sister did! Now.... a high school grad! Great JOB JORDAN!!!