Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cassie Craziness

Cassie is a darling girl, and we love having her in our family. She is very different from Natasha, and some days it is easy for me to forget that she is in that very curious 2 year old stage. Here are some recent pictures of what I found when she was quiet for too long.

She got into Natasha's nail polish and painted her doll's face. Amazingly she only got a little on her hands, and none on the white bathroom rug where she was painting!


For some reason, Panda Bear needed to have a bath, or so she told me when I asked why in the world he was in the toilet. We washed him up and cleaned everything in sight.

4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Okay -- my kids are so boring compared to yours! I am going to be laughing for a while after these stories.

Walkers said...

Too Funny. I love her curly hair!! We should get her and adddy together, they could do some serious damage.

The Peterson 5 said...

I love that Cassie!! It is always a little scary when you've noticed it's been quiet a little too long!

Natallee said...

This is soooo funny!! Kids are so great and I glad you had the sound of mind to take pictures!! Sooooo classic!!