Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jessica turned 30!


As most of you know, I turned 30 on August 10. People kept asking me if turning 30 was going to be hard on me. My response was always, "I have a house, two kids, and a mini-van, I have be 30 for a while already!". It was a nice day, Aaron and the kids pampered me, and we had my family over for a BBQ. Aaron is always very creative and thoughtful with his gifts, but he really pulled out the stops this year. Most of you know that he requested you to send in stories, memories, or pictures related to me. He put them all together in a blog and surprised me with it that night. Thank you for all of your warm, funny, and somewhat embarrasing stories and pictures! It is always funny to see yourself through others eyes. He has included a link to the blog on our main blog, so you can check it out. If any of you haven't had a chance to get yours in and still want to, feel free to e-mail him and he will include them as well.

1 comment:

Walkers said...

Happy belated birthday! I really have a card I was sending put people keep coming to look at the house and then it gets lost in the clean up, so you will get it one day :)