Monday, April 21, 2008

The best surprise!

We had the best surprise the other day. An unexpected knock at the door brought an unexpected package, which Natasha quickly realized had her name and Cassie's name on it. We opened the package to find gifts for the girls. No reason, just darling gifts from my cousin Kirstynn. The girls were thrilled, it truely made their day. Also included were Target gift certificates, they were in heaven!! Natasha got a Hannah Montana shirt, and Cassie found the sales so she got a Minnie Mouse shirt and and Ariel shirt. This was such a wonderful thing, I think I will have to start sending people packages for no reason. Thanks Kirstynn!!!

3 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

Yaay! I was hoping they would get excited. You have gotten some of the sweetest things for my girl, and I always think how nice and thoughtful it is of you. I was just returning the thoughtfulness you have taught to me.

Natallee said...

WOW- how thoughtful! That is really sweet.

TNTWilliams said...

Hey-i love the master bath! I think I will try that this weekend!!!