Thursday, April 24, 2008

A day with Uncle Isaac

Natasha is making the most of her last few days off track. Today she went to the rock climbing gym with her Uncle Isaac. It was a special treat to be able to spend this time with her Uncle, and she loved it. He taught her some good basic climbing techniques, but of course she wanted to do the fancy stuff like Isaac does. She looks forward to going again, and wants to do a Summer camp that they offer after school is out.

We are very proud of Isaac. He has been climbing for 11 years now, and is very well known in the climbing world. He travels all over the world accomplishing new feats. We look forward to the DVD from his climbing trip to Thailand that will be coming out soon.




2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

She is so brave, but I think you are more brave! YIKES! You must really trust Uncle Isaac.

Ashley E said...

Hey Jessica,
I found your cute blog. What a fun family you have. You house looks great. Sorry I was not able to find the lady who did my lettering. I am still trying to find it for myself...Oops. Here is my blog.
TheEliasonFamily.blogspot.com