Friday, April 4, 2008

It has been a while since I have updated friends and family with the latest info and pictures, so here they come fast and furious.


My first time using vinyl. These are Cassie's initials for her room. I thought it turned out really cute.


Our master bath is really looking nice now!

It is nice to have a place for all of my craft stuff, and a computer desk again!

Natasha had a wonderful birthday!


Easter pictures - including Cassie picking her nose while the rest of us tried not to squint too much, the sun was right in our faces.





I just got back from a trip to Michigan for my Grandfather's funeral. It was going to be a joint birthday party for my Grandparents, turning 75 and 80, but Grandpa had other places that he needed to be. The funeral was a sweet and touching family moment, and then we went ahead with the party as planned. It was an incredible party, with talent provided by my witty and nutty family, it included stand up comedy, fire breathing, Mexican ribbon dancing, skits, biking tricks on top of tables, and on and on. It was a wonderful day to celebrate the life of a wonderful man.

2 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

You are way ahead of me in the BLOG dept. I don't know how to add any special fun details. Lets see some pics!!!

Kirstynn Evans said...

Sorry... I see the pitcures now, thank you!