Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cowgirl room is coming along

We have done a lot of work on Cassie's room in the past few weeks, and I was afraid that Natasha was feeling a little left out. Yesterday we picked her up from school and went in search of accessories to go with the cowgirl theme of her room. We have slowly been adding things to her new theme, but I figured that we would really make an effort that day. We went to three different stores, and were able to find at least one great thing at each place. Her favorite find was the star board that we turned into a headboard. A little paint and finishing work, and her room should be in great shape!


4 comments:

Kirstynn Evans said...

The room looks great!!! I love the headboard. Look at what happens when you put your heads together!!! Haha!

Natallee said...

I love the cowgirl room! I can't wait too see all that you are doing to your cute house!! You are so talented!

Rachel said...

It looks great! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world.

TNTWilliams said...

Her room sounds darling. I want to see it when you are done. You have great ideas-share!!!